Monday, January 11, 2010

Full Time Student

Today is the first day of full-time classes at college. Okay, yes I am working full-time, have four children, and homeschooling two of them, and I am 42 years old! But, I am only going to be here on earth one time, so lets make the best of it! I am excited and nervous at the same time. Honestly, I really hope I can keep up with the workload. ORGANIZATION has got to be my name! Last year I was a part-time student and kept a 4.0 average. Surely I can continue on! Its my goal.

I have tons of support from my family and friends. Kinda like going through jaw surgery. I made it through much better with all of the support. Hopefully college want be as bad as jaw surgery! Right?

I am so blessed with friends and family. I am so thankful.

Gotta type a paper now, so let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment