Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend in the Mountains













Memorial Day weekend has been a blast! I spent time with friends in the mountains at a friends condo. A beautiful golf course, a beach in the mountains, tennis, swimming and hiking! What else could a person ask for. It is so good to have friends. I love to spend time with my friends and family and just relax. My friend Lhen is from the Philippines and she cooked us a meal that I cannot spell, but just know it was delicious! While there, I rested and was thankful to be where there was no stressors of life. No worries about anything. I don't consider myself a worrier but sometimes life gets stressful. That is when it is important to detach and rest for a while.

On Monday I spent time with more friends at my camper in the mountains. The kids played and we sat a talked and laughed a lot. I took my kids and three more along with my friends kids. They all played in the creek and some of them swam in the swimming hole and fished. I think everyone had fun there. Friends are such a blessing and I sure do love mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment