Wednesday, October 12, 2011

College Update!

Okay, so it seems like I have been in school forever!  Really it has been a little over two years and that is not terrible.  I do enjoy college ...... learning all the neat stuff about the different schools of thought and how the brain works and all those people who have developed theories and such.  Wow, that sentence sounds educated, huh?  Well, anyway, I completed the AA degree in psychology and I am in the BA program now.  I love it so much!  However, it is sometimes difficult with everything else going on.  But I will continue on and complete this degree!  Here is one of my graduation pictures.  : )

2 comments:

  1. Rita...Wow! I think it's awesome that you have accomplished so much. I think it's even better that it's YOUR accomplishment...So often we (as moms) get wrapped up in meeting everyone else's needs that we neglect our own. You GO GIRL! Can't wait to see what's next for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cece! You are right, we do have much going on with family, friends, and jobs. It is nice to have an outlet to express ourselves and school is one of mine. I hope to obtain a MA in Psychology and hopefully work more in the foster care field. Thanks for your encouragement. Be blessed! : )

    ReplyDelete