Sunday, February 7, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!




Wow, what a busy weekend!

I went to my nephews basketball game yesterday and it was great! He scored! He is so cute running around out there. Reminds me of Clifton being that small. Time sure flies!

Bob and I went out (by ourselves) for dinner to the Olive Garden. We had to wait for an hour to be seated, but it was worth it. The food was great!

Brookley and Clifton went to a movie and to Subway for dinner. They are the greatest kids in the world. Who would think that a 17 year old girl would be happy taking her 11 year old brother out to a movie and to eat? Well they were happy! They saw the Tooth Fairy movie and they said it was funny. Now I need to go see it. LOL.

Today we had a New Member's meal at church. I had to speak. I always get nervous when I have to speak. You would think I would be used to it by now, with Pastor Terry always making me do it. I don't know if I will ever get used to it, although I have always wanted to be a public speaker, if you can believe that!

I just finished writing three papers for my communications class. I am so tired of writing papers, but I am learning a lot in the process. I like being back in college, but it sure is time consuming. I am going to make it! : )

Did I leave anything out? I am sure I did, but it is time to get ready for another day! Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment