Saturday, February 13, 2010

The First Date

Oh my! What to say. Brookley is 17 years old and just left for her first date! I know it is time to let her 'branch' out. She came to me last night and ask if she could go out with Christian tomorrow for dinner. Of course, I said yes. I mean, she is bright, beautiful, smart and is just a great girl. Christian is a good guy. I know they will have fun. She and Christian have been talking/texting for 3 years. He has come over here and she has been to his house. We have all went shopping and out to eat together. They spend holidays at each other's house. I guess it is time for them to go out alone.

She left at 4:00 and should be home by 6:00. Our family is going shopping in Spartanburg SC later and she said she wanted to go. I think, for a first date, 2 hours is enough. She seemed very happy with that. I do love my child and I hope she is having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment